Choosing a specific parcel to navigate to from the tax parcel search results view displays the tax parcel details page for the selected parcel. The tax parcel detail page consists of two sections: the parcel overview section and the parcel detail section.
PARCEL OVERVIEW SECTION
This portion of the tax parcel detail highlights some of the current information about the tax parcel. The information in this section does not change when the user selects a specific detail option using the detail selection control in the parcel detail section.
- Owner(s): Tax parcel owner names as defined by the last recorded document giving title to the owner. By default two owners will display. If the tax parcel has more than two owners, these can be viewed by clicking on the magnifying glass symbol that displays. Owner names may appear different than on the last recorded document giving title to the owner due to data conversion.
- Location: The US Public Land Survey (USPLS) location(s) for the parcel.
- Mailing Address: The address to which the tax bill for a parcel will be delivered. This may not be the current resident or even the current owner of the property. For example, the current resident of a residence on a land parcel may be renting, but the tax bill would still go to the owner of the parcel. As another example, a tax bill my be delivered to a bank or to the owners' grandchildren and, therefore, would show a different mailing name and address than the actual owner of the property.
- School District: The school district(s) to which a tax parcel belongs. A tax parcel may be associated with multiple school districts only in the case where a "feeder" school is associated with a union high school district.
- Tax Parcel ID Number: The unique county identifier for the parcel. See Tax Parcel Terminology for more information regarding tax parcel numbers.
- Tax District: The municipality to which a tax parcel belongs.
- Status: The current status of a tax parcel. See Tax Parcel Terminology for more information regarding the difference between active and inactive tax parcels.
- Alternate Tax Parcel Number: Another unique county identifier for the parcel.
- Government Owned: Indicator that the parcel is owned by a government entity.
- Acres: The total acreage of the land parcel known to the county. The county may acquire acreage values from a variety of sources, each with varying degrees of accuracy. The acreage may display as zero if the parcel acreage is not known by the county.
- Description: A description of a tax parcel, as interpreted by the Real Property Lister (RPL) for the county, for the purpose of taxation. This may or may not precisely match the legal description(s) of document(s) related to the parcel that have been recorded with the Register of Deeds office.
- Site Address(es): An address that represents the physical location of a tax parcel. A site address is composed of the street address, and, at some counties, the village or city and the zip code representing the postal area that it is physically located in. A parcel may have more than one site address but a site address cannot be on more than one parcel.
PRINT PROPERTY SUMMARY PAGE
This option provides the means to print a single page containing a summary of property information. Data contained in the summary includes:
- Owner Name and Address
- Property parcel number, districts, and document information
- Property Description
- Land Valuation
- Tax Information
- Special Assessment Detail
- Payment History
To access the Property Summary page, click the Property Summary link in the upper right-hand corner of the page. This will open the property summary dialog box, select a year from the drop down and click Download Report.
The summary page displays in Adobe Acrobat, which provides the ability to download and/or print the page.
Copyright © 2020 by Transcendent Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.